The LEE Filters LEE100 Landscape Kit comes with a 100 x 150mm Medium Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter, which can be used solely by itself, or in many combinations with other (separately available) filters, to help prevent overexposure in your photos.
The LEE100 Landscape Kit includes a LEE100 Filter Holder, which allows the included filter to be placed in front of a lens. The LEE100 Filter Holder is also designed to enable the use of up to three 100mm (wide) x 2mm (thick) filters, as well as a separately available polarizer filter.
The kit also includes pouches for storage & transportation purposes. A LEE Filters adapter ring for a 100mm system (available separately) is required to use the LEE100 Filter Holder.
LEE100 Filter Holder:
The LEE Filters Lee100 Filter Holder features a modular, snap-on filter slot configuration, and is designed to hold up to three 100mm (w) x 2mm (th) filters, as well as a separately sold polarizer filter.
The Lee100 Filter Holder has a physical design that is made to be durable, while maintaining a lightweight body. A separately sold LEE Filters 105mm Polarizer Ring for Lee100 System, is designed to screw onto a lens with a compatible filter thread, allowing you to use the Lee100 Filter Holder's pull-&-release locking knob. The locking knob assists in providing a reliable, adjustable connection that enables the holder to be rotated 360 degrees. The full rotation allows the use of graduated ND, and other filters, which are enhanced by various types of positioning. The Lee100 Filter Holder features three positions, while the locking knob can be set to allow the filter holder to be rotated or removed from the adapter ring.
Also included are three pairs of snap-on Filter Guide Blocks, which when a single pair is installed, a new slot that can hold up to three 100mm (w) x 2mm (th) filters, as well as a separately sold polarizer filter is added. The polarizer filter can be snapped directly onto the Lee100 Filter Holder's guide blocks, without using any of the filter slots.
A LEE Filters 105mm Landscape Circular Polarizer Filter (sold separately) can be used through the purchase of a separately sold LEE Filters 105mm Polarizer Ring to work with the Lee100 Filter Holder, without using any of its guide blocks' filter slots.
- Durable/lightweight filter holder
- Allows the use of up to three 100mm(w) x 2mm(th) filters (separately available)
- Allows the use of one LEE100 Polarizer Filter (separately available)
- LEE Filters Adapter Ring for 100mm System (separately available) makes it lens-mountable
- A pair of Guide Blocks creates up to three more 100mm(w) x 2mm(th) slots
- Three pairs of Guide Blocks are included
- LEE100 Polarizer snaps directly onto Guide Blocks without using a filter slot
- If a LEE Filters 105mm Polarizing Ring is purchased, 105mm Landscape Circular Polarizing Filter can be used
- A pull-&-release locking knob provides a adjustable & reliable connection
- Filter holder can be rotated a full 360 degrees
- The rotation allows for graduated ND & other filters to be enhanced by positioning
- Locking knob features three positions
- Filter holder can be rotated or removed from an adapter ring
- Filter holder can be locked onto an adapter ring while rotated
- Filter holder can be locked onto an adapter ring with no rotation
- Padded pouches for the filter holder & guide blocks are included
100 x 150mm Medium Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter:
The LEE Filters 100 x 150 Medium Graduated Neutral Density 0.6 Filter is designed to control brightness in difficult lighting, & to help balance exposure in high-contrast situations. With a filter factor of 0.6 (2-stop) at the top of the filter, it is designed to transition to clear by the center of the filter, creating a natural appearance. Its medium-edge transition between the clear and density areas is suitable for shooting scenes with a visible, but not rigid horizon (ex: trees/sky, mountains, etc.). Its physical design is made from optical resin that helps to maintain high clarity and is also durable. This filter is compatible with the LEE100mm Filter Holder.
- The edges contain the most density, which tapers to clear by the center
- Suitable for brigh areas (ex: daytime sky)
- Medium-edge transition between density & clear parts of the filter
- Medium-edge transition is good for shots with a line between light and shadow
- Filter Factor: 0.6 (2-Stop)
- Material: Optical Resin
- Material provides clarity & durability
- Compatible with LEE100 Filter Holder
- Included pouch for storage & transportation