Privacy & Security
We know how important personal privacy is to you, and we are dedicated to assuring that customer information is properly used and appropriately safeguarded. As a result, we have adopted the following privacy principles which we observe when serving you.
- We recognize that you expect details we maintain about you and your purchases to remain private. We safeguard this sensitive information by maintaining standards and procedures designed to protect it from misuse.
- We only collect, retain, and use information about you where we reasonably believe it will assist us in managing our business. We collect and retain information about you in order to:
- Maintain sufficient inventory levels
- Comply with certain laws and regulations
- Provide products, services, and other opportunities to you
- Help us design or improve our products and services
- We only collect, retain, and use information about you for specific business purposes. Also upon your request we will always tell you why we are collecting and retaining it.
- We use commercially reasonable procedures to help assure that your account information is accurate, current, and complete. We respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccurate information and to update and remove old information.
- We teach our staff the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy and take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy.
- We have security standards and procedures which are designed to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about you. Only personnel who have a business reason to know personally identifiable information about you are granted access to such data. We are committed to updating and testing our technology to improve the protection and integrity of our information about you.
- We only disclose information about you or your purchases where:
- To third parties for their independent use if you request or authorize it
- The information is provided to help complete a transaction that you initiate
- The information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency
- The disclosure otherwise is permitted or required by law
- We require vendors, service companies, and third parties that we hire to support one or more of our products or services, to agree to safeguard our confidential information about you and your relationship with us and to comply with applicable law. Here, information regarding our customers is used solely in the legitimate conduct of our business, and to deliver superior products and services. As we use technological advancements to develop new products and services, we will remain dedicated to assuring that customer information is properly used and appropriately safeguarded.
- We track user information automatically on the site, including IP address to assist in the shopping process.
- All chat and calls to and from Unique Photo are recorded for quality assurance.
Cookies and Google Analytics
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Note: We reserve the right to change these Customer Privacy Principles, along with related provisions, at any time.