Used Hasselblad H4D-40 With 80mm f/2.8 HC - Good
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Hasselblad H4D-40
- With Hasselblad 80mm F/2.8 HC lens
- 33.1×44.2 mm CCD sensor
- 3.0-inch TFT LCD
- Continuous shooting at 1.1 fps
- True Focus technology
- Digital Lens Correction
- Flash connection
- FireWire 800 port
- Tethered operation
- Used Condition:
- Good Condition
- Used Condition:
- View information on Used Condition status definitions - https://www.uniquephoto.com/returns#usedinfo Indicates level of item use. Excellent - Shows almost no signs of prior use. 90-95% of the item's original condition. Good - Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. 80-90% of the item's original condition. Fair - Shows cosmetic wear and marks from being used. 70-80% of the item's original condition.
- Good Condition:
- Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes
- Good Condition:
- Equipment rated as being in "Good" condition will have a small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. Equipment rated as "Good" will be anywhere from 80-90% of it's original condition. Cameras may have small scratches on the LCD, some marking on the bottom of the body, and/or minor wear on the rubber grips. Lenses may have slight scratches on the housing, but the glass elements are unmarked and very clean. Zoom and focus rings may show minor signs of fatigue and/or oxidation.
View info on our used equipment grading scale.
THIS IS A USED ITEM
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
The Hasselblad H4D-40 is a medium format DSLR camera that offers high-quality images and accurate focus. This camera has a Hasselblad 80mm F/2.8 HC lens provided with it. The camera offers a total of three metering options. With this camera, you can capture 40 MP images with a maximum resolution of 7304×5478 pixels with 16-bit color depth. The camera has a continuous shooting mode that can capture up to 50 frames in one minute. Thanks to the low-noise filter, the camera offers clean image quality in dim light. The camera allows you to employ tethered photography when working in a studio or outdoor location. With the AF assist function, the camera can achieve precise focus in low light. The camera allows you to store images on a CF card or directly to a computer hard drive. This medium format camera functions on a 1850mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Optics and Focus
The Hasselblad 80mm F/2.8 HC lens captures detailed close-up shots of the subject. It has 6 optical elements arranged in 6 groups. The lens's AF motor automatically focuses on an object as close as 2.3. You can vary the aperture range from f/2.8 to f/32. A 67mm circular filter can be fitted to the front thread of the lens. The camera has an ISO range of 100–1600 and a maximum shutter speed of 1/800th of a second. You can choose one of the three metering modes for the exposure. The camera's True Focus technology offers accuracy in the focusing operation. It is the result of the Absolute Position Lock processor that compensates for the camera shakes by logging camera movement during any re-composing and using these measurements to calculate the focus adjustment.
Sensor and Screen
The camera works on a 33.1×44.2 mm CCD sensor that gives improved clarity and depth of field. With the HVD-90X viewfinder, you can compose the scene as per your way. The 3.0-inch TFT LCD screen offers 230.4K-dot resolution view of the scene. You can adjust the exposure by referencing the histogram of the given image.
Image and Video
The camera captures 40 MP images with a maximum resolution of 7304×5478 pixels. It stores the picture in lossless RAW 3FR format. This medium format camera can take continuous shots at 1.1 fps, thus offering up to 50 frames in one minute. You can process the RAW image files in the Phocus imaging toolbox or work on them with your Apple or Adobe imaging software. The Digital Lens Correction enhances the image sharpness as well as reduces color aberrations and distortions.
The Hasselblad H4D-40 offers a connection for attaching an external flash. You can synchronize the flash at all shutter speeds and adjust the flash output from -3 to +3EV. You can connect the camera to your Windows or Apple PC via FireWire 800 port. The captured images can be transferred from a CF card or PC. This camera offers a high-speed data read-write speed of 80 Mbps. Along with this camera, you obtain a Phocus 2.0 software that provides extended camera controls, flexibility in workflow, moiré removal for clear imagery.
There are no reviews for this product.
|Used Condition:||Good Condition|
|Good Condition:||Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes|
In The Box
- Hasselblad H4D-40 With 80MM F/2.8 HC
- Battery and Charger