Used Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens
- *USED: Excellent Condition*
- Nikon F-Mount/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Planar Optical Design
- Seven Low Dispersion Elements
- Portrait-Length Prime Lens
- Produces Especially Smooth Bokeh
- Nearly Eliminates Chromatic Aberrations
- Produces Clean/Well-Corrected Imagery
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Reflective Coating Reduces Ghosting/Flare
- Used Condition:
- Used Condition:
- View information on Used Condition status definitions - https://www.uniquephoto.com/returns#usedinfo Indicates level of item use. Excellent - Shows almost no signs of prior use. 90-95% of the item's original condition. Good - Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. 80-90% of the item's original condition. Fair - Shows cosmetic wear and marks from being used. 70-80% of the item's original condition.
THIS IS A USED ITEM
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
The Used Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens (Excellent Condition) is a short telephoto prime lens, designed for FX-format Nikon F-Mount Cameras, & can also be used with DX models that feature a 127.5mm equivalent focal length. The Zeiss Milvus 85mm ZF.2 features a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, making it suitable for working in low-light conditions, while also providing greater control over focus position during shallow depth of field applications.
Its planar optical design produces consistent performance, as well as high sharpness, throughout the focusing range, allowing the Milvus 85mm ZF.2 to be suitable for photographing a wide range of imaging scales. Seven anomalous, partial dispersion elements are featured to heavily reduce chromatic aberrations & color fringing for increased color fidelity & clarity. A unique spherical design is also featured, which provides an especially smooth quality of bokeh to assist selective focus applications, & portraiture. A ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to the lens surface to minimize reflections, while providing greater contrast & color fidelity.
A floating elements system helps to maintain consistent quality throughout the entire focusing range (2.6 ft. to infinity). A manual aperture ring is featured, with clicked indicators throughout the aperture range. Its included 'De-Click Tool' allows the ring to be mechanically 'de-clicked' for a smooth & silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making is beneficial to video applications.
A weather-resistant, physical construction includes internal seals to protect against dust & moisture, as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens' camera interface. The lens barrel features an all-metal construction, which features a frosted, anodized surface, as well as a rubberized focusing ring, for improved tactile control & durability.
There are no reviews for this product.
In The Box
- Used Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F