The LARK MAX is an all-in-one wireless lavalier microphone system with industry-first MaxTimbre Mic technology and advanced Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC) technology providing an unparalleled crystal-clear sound. The transmitter has 8GB of built-in memory and supports up to 14 hours of backup recording. It is perfect for interviewing, vlogging, podcasting, electronic field production, online teaching, and any audio recording applications requiring high-quality audio pickup and a peace-of-mind audio backup solution.
Studio-Quality Audio with MaxTimbre Mic
With its MaxTimbre Mic technology, the LARK MAX sets a new standard for capturing every detail and nuance with stunning clarity. Boasting a list of impressive technical specification: 48kHz sampling rate, 24-bit depth, 70dB SNR, and 128dB max SPL.
MaxTimbre Mic technology is a multilayer membrane microphone design that optimizes voice recording for crisp, clear results. The multilayer acoustic structure effectively eliminates unwanted resonances. It enhances performance with a durable mesh of superior wind-proof and vibration-isolation features.
High-Sensitivity Omnidirectional Microphone
The LARK MAX high-sensitivity omnidirectional 48kHz/24-bit microphone records full-range audio with incredible precision, clarity, and rich detail.
High Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Sound Pressure Levels
The Lark MAX SNR is 70dB, which is crucial for recording in quiet environments. It also stands up to 128dB of SPL, and its 98-106dB dynamic range significantly reduces audio distortion when recording in complex environments.
Note: The maximum SPL is based on laboratory testing results, with the transmitter input gain set to the lowest level. For optimal recording results, it is recommended to place the transmitter at a proper distance from the audio source
The LARK MAX utilizes Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to significantly enhance audio signal quality and reduce unwanted noise and interference.
Environmental Noise Cancellation
The LARK MAX utilizes advanced ENC technology to detect and minimize surround noise, ensuring the audio quality remains crystal clear and distortion-free, even in loud recording environments. It is user-friendly, allowing you to easily turn the ENC mode on or off from the transmitter or receiver.
The LARK MAX transmitter also serves as a standalone recorder with built-in 8GB of storage. Record up to 14 hours of uncompressed and lossless WAV files. The internal recording files are stored in the transmitter. You can turn on the Auto Record mode on the receiver to activate the transmitter's internal recording feature for extra audio safety, ensuring that you won't miss any important moments.
22-Hour Battery Life
The LARK MAX is designed with a compact charging case, so you can enjoy virtually unlimited recording adventures without worrying about battery life. The transmitter's operation time is about 7.5 hours and can reach up to 22 hours with a fully charged charging case. The receiver can operate for up to 9 hours, and it can be charged and used at the same time.
Note: The data provided above is based on laboratory testing results
Wide Device Compatibility
Enjoy teaming the LARK MAX with mobile devices, cameras, or computers.
- Camera Connection: The 3.5mm output interface makes it compatible with many camera types -- DSLR, mirrorless, action cameras and others. To connect the receiver to a camera, just use the 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS cable
- Mobile Device Connection: Simply connect the receiver to a mobile phone with the included MFI-certified USB-C to lightning cable or USB-C to USB-C cable or even the optional 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS cable. Achieve real-time audio playback on your phone speaker without the need to unplug the receiver from your device for an immediate audio quality check
- Computer Connection: The LARK MAX also supports USB Audio Class (UAC) standards and can work as a sound card sending high-quality audio source to your computer via a single USB cable
Stable Transmission with AFH Technology
The LARK MAX provides an ultra-long wireless line-of-sight (LOS) range of up to 820ft (250m) with dual high-gain antennas. It also adapts advanced adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) technology to effectively prevent signal drops and ensure a seamless audio recording experience.
Note: The LOS range of 820ft (250m) is measured in an unobstructed outdoor environment free of interference
Each transmitter comes with a convenient back clip and a magnet clip. The transmitter weights approximately 33g (1.16oz) and easily attaches to any garment and other objects via the integrated back or magnet clip.
The LARK MAX works perfectly with various recording devices and is paired and ready for use out of its charging case. Addressing different audio recording preferences with its flexible gain control allows you to precisely tailor the audio volume for an outstanding user experience.
Color AMOLED Touchscreen
The colorful and vivid AMOLED touchscreen on the receiver allows you to adjust transmitter settings and provides a real-time visual check.
- Hi-Fi: provides high-quality audio recording with utmost precision and accuracy
- Low Cut:removes low frequencies of the audio signal, eliminating low-end rumble
- Vocal Boost: Reduces environmental noise and improves voice intelligibility, making a more pleasant and crystal-clear recording experience
- Quick Control: You can customize different settings quickly with the control knob
- On-Screen Home Button: A single tap easily accesses the quick settings interface or returns to the previous interface
- Comfortable Touch: The LARK MAX has a sleek and stylish appearance, giving it a warm, comfortable, and natural feeling when touched
- Recording Modes: Select the most suitable audio recording mode: mono, stereo, or safety track for recording security and more flexibility in post-production