Used Hasselblad XPAN w/ 45mm f/4, 90mm f/4, Hood, and Center ND - Good
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Hasselblad XPAN film camera
- Comes with 45mm f/4, 90mm f/4
- Dual-format facility
- LCD exposure counter
- Full panorama format camera
- Aluminum & titanium construction
- Powered by 2 x Lithium CR2
- Color: Black
- The color of the item.
- Used Condition:
- Good Condition
- Used Condition:
- View information on Used Condition status definitions - https://www.uniquephoto.com/returns#usedinfo Indicates level of item use. Excellent - Shows almost no signs of prior use. 90-95% of the item's original condition. Good - Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. 80-90% of the item's original condition. Fair - Shows cosmetic wear and marks from being used. 70-80% of the item's original condition.
- Good Condition:
- Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes
- Good Condition:
- Equipment rated as being in "Good" condition will have a small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. Equipment rated as "Good" will be anywhere from 80-90% of it's original condition. Cameras may have small scratches on the LCD, some marking on the bottom of the body, and/or minor wear on the rubber grips. Lenses may have slight scratches on the housing, but the glass elements are unmarked and very clean. Zoom and focus rings may show minor signs of fatigue and/or oxidation.
- Camera Type:
- Coupled rangefinder with interchangeable lens
- Camera Type:
- The type of camera. Examples: SLR, point and shoot, mirrorless.
View info on our used equipment grading scale.
THIS IS A USED ITEM
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
Lightweight, compact, and easy to use, the Hasselblad XPAN w/ 45 mm f/4, 90 mm f/4, Hood, and Center ND is a nifty gadget for amateur photographers. It features a dual-format facility that eliminates the need to change film. The camera body is constructed of titanium and aluminum, and is partly clad in synthetic rubber to provide you with an ergonomic grip. You can capture astounding panorama shots in the 24 x 65 mm format. The backlit LCD exposure counter at the back of the camera displays the remaining shots available in both formats, and the selected format mode. For added convenience, this camera even counts the overall number of frames exposed.
Optics and Focus
The Hasselblad XPAN camera comes with the 45 mm f/4-22 and the 90 mm f/4-22 lenses, both of which accommodate 49 mm filters, and are capable of taking high-quality photographs. Speaking of filters, this camera includes a Center ND filter. The 45 mm lens is constructed with 6 elements in 8 groups, while the 90 mm lens is constructed with 9 elements in 7 groups. The included lens hood helps in protecting the lenses from the elements. The shutter speed stands at 1/1000th of a second, and the field of view stands at 85% or above. Use the automatic parallax adjustment for getting close shots. The TTL exposure meter offers a center-weighted, average reading, and measures the amount of light at the shutter plane. Also, the coupled rangefinder makes it easy to focus on your subjects with decent precision.
Sensor and Screen
The XPAN’s bright-frame viewfinder offers good clarity for viewing your subjects. The information present in the viewfinder is adjusted automatically as per the lens’ focal length. The backlit LCD exposure counter located at the back of the camera displays the selected format mode, the number of shots remaining in both formats, time value, ISO, auto bracketing, battery check, and the self-timer.
Image and Video
The XPAN from Hasselblad uses a 35 mm film roll for taking pictures in the standard 24 x 36 mm format, and in the 24 x 65 mm panorama format. You can count the total number of frames exposed for extra convenience. This camera is capable of shooting 12, 24, and 36 frames in the normal format, and up to 6, 20, or 13 frames in the panorama format, depending on the length of the film. For added flexibility, you can fire the motor in either the single-frame mode or continuous mode.
This camera is built from titanium and aluminum, which make it lightweight and durable. The synthetic rubber cladding on the camera body offers an ergonomic grip, which makes it easy to hold the camera firmly. The flash syncs at a speed of up to 1/125th of a second. Powering this camera are 2 6-V CR2-type batteries.
There are no reviews for this product.
|Material:||Aluminum and titanium|
|Used Condition:||Good Condition|
|Good Condition:||Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes|
|Camera Type:||Coupled rangefinder with interchangeable lens|
|Focal Length:||45mm; 90mm|
|Elements / Groups:||45mm: 6/8; 90mm: 9/7|
|Weight:||45mm: 8.23oz(235g); 90mm: 12.7oz(365g)|
In The Box
- Used Hasselblad XPAN w/ 45mm f/4, 90mm f/4, Hood, and Center ND
- Back and Front cap
You May Also Like
Large Format Film
Kodak TXP 4x5 320ASA (50)
Product #: EKF8416638Our Price: $159.00
Earn 318 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Kodak T-Max 4x5 400ASA (50 Sheets)
Product #: EKF8438202Our Price: $229.00
Earn 458 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Mini Lab Supplies
Kodak 50L Flex Final Rinse/Replenisher
Product #: EKY5199070Our Price: $59.41
Earn 119 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Kodak TMX402 35x100ft (100)
Product #: EKF8570541Our Price: $140.00
Earn 280 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Kodak 8x10 Portra 160 Color Film (10 Sheets)
Product #: EKF8493751Our Price: $249.00
Earn 498 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points