Personal One-on-One Instruction with a Photo Lab Tech
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
Our Photo Lab Technicians are available for the following 1-hour one-on-ones:
- Color Calibration: Basics of calibrating your monitor so that your images print with accurate colors.
- Basic Photo Editing: Sizing, resolution, and cropping to print; Color adjustment and color mode; Retouching and removing blemishes, restoring dust and scratches; Perspective warp and lens correction.
- Film Cameras: Become better acquainted with the mechanics of your 35mm SLR camera. Loading, film speed adjustment, troubleshooting, etc...
- HD Albums*: Personal assistance and guidance through the book-creating process, from uploading, through formatting and designing on Canon's web-based platform.
* HD Album sessions are $50 and may take less than a full 1-hour session.