• Continental breakfast each morning
• All transportation while in Iceland
• Lodging accommodations
• Admission fees and 3 paid tours
• 7 full days + 2 half days of photography
• Total Registration Fee (per person): $3,750
• Deposit of $1,000.00 is due within 7 days of booking; this is non-refundable unless the trip is cancelled. Please email email@example.com if you'd like to pay the deposit.
• If not paid in full at time of registration, the remaining balance will be due 90 days prior to departure date.
AIP's Cancellation Policy:
• Cancellations are only effective upon receipt of written notification signed by the participant(s). Written notification should be mailed to Adventures in Photography, LLC’s corporate office located at 14 Tamarack Lane, Pomona, NY 10970 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The initial deposit is used to secure your accommodations, transportation, and guides and is therefore non-refundable, unless the photo adventure is sold out at the time of departure. We understand that conflicts arise. If you need to cancel your participation prior to the final payment, all efforts will be made to fill your spot. If AIP fills your spot, a refund of your non-refundable deposit, minus a 25% administration fee, will be issued.
• If the final balance has not been received 90 days prior to trip commencement, AIP shall be entitled, at their discretion, to treat your reservation as cancelled and the deposit shall be forfeited.
• If cancellation is received 60 to 31 days prior to departure, the cancellation fee is 50% of the photo adventure fee.
• It cancellation is received 30 days or less before departure, the cancellation fee is 100% of the photo adventure fee.
• In the event you do not join the photo adventure, join it after departure, or leave before its completion, no refunds will be made.
• AIP will make every attempt to operate a photo adventure once confirmed, but will reserve the right to cancel or change a trip at any time, due to insufficient bookings and/or reasons beyond its control that may make operation of the tour impossible, illegal, or inadvisable. All tour payments received will be promptly refunded, and this refund will be the limit of AIP’s liability. AIP is not responsible for any expenses incurred by tour members in preparation for the tour, including non-refundable airline tickets, airline penalties, special clothing, visa or passport fees, or other tour-related expenses.
Saturday, September 28th
Depart Newark Airport (EWR) to Las Vegas, where we'll pick up our vehicle and drive to our first location: Zion National Park.
*Airfare is not included, but the AIP tour leaders will be flying out from EWR (time TBA).
Saturday, September 28th - Monday, September 30th
Zion National Park is a paradise for landscape photographers with glowing orange, red, and pink textured sandstone formations that interplay with the lush vegetation provided by weeping walls and the emerald waters of the Virgin River. Visitors are surrounded by the majestic sandstone peaks and formations, and views from the rims above are even more stunning.
Monday, September 30th - Wednesday, October 2nd
Antelope Canyon is located in the Lake Powell area and is one of the most photographed slot canyons in the United States. It was formed by water rushing through the rock over the course of millions of years. This southwestern natural wonder has two parts: the deep, yet narrow Upper Antelope Canyon (also known as Spiral Rock Arches) and the Lower Antelope Canyon (Hasdeztwazi). Both canyons are set on Navajo land as part of the Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park. We have booked 3 high-level "photographers only" tours (required on tribal land) to Upper Antelope, Lower Antelope, and to the Horseshoe Bend area.
Wednesday, October 2nd - Friday, October 4th
Utah's Grand Staircase Escalante is yet another photographer's dream! Its vast, wild, and remote landscape is packed with unique photo opportunities. Some of the main features include expansive colorful slick rock sandstone, slot canyons, hoodoos, and fossils.
Friday, October 4th - Sunday, October 6th
Bryce Canyon provides spectacular scenery in a visual wonderland. Despite being the smallest of Utah’s national parks, this area offers endless beauty and breathtaking panoramic views. We’ll shoot the Amphitheatre from the best angles while exploring the hoodoos striped in brilliant colors. Nowhere in the world are these towering spires found as abundantly as they are at Bryce.
Sunday, October 6th
After a morning shoot, we'll return to Las Vegas to catch our flights back home.
Unique University® is the highly acclaimed education component of Unique Photo®, NJ’s only camera and video superstore. There is over 2000 sq. ft. of learning space, including our start-of-the art, 1000 sq. ft. main presentation hall. Unique University’s mission is to help our visitors “Create Better Pictures” by providing photography education for beginners to pros. With events daily, it is the place where photography groups such as local camera clubs, ASMP, PPA and others meet. We have a full curriculum of classes and seminars from world famous speakers such as Art Wolfe, Rick Sammon, Michael Yamashita, Tyler Stableford, Lindsay Adler, and Will Crockett. We offer photography experiences to such places as the Prudential Center for Seton Hall Men's Basketball, Meadowlands Horse Racetrack, Lakota Wolf Preserve, NJ Jackals Baseball, Rutgers Football, Botanical Gardens, Festival of Ballooning, and much more. Our technical classes include such topics as basic D-SLR photography, lighting techniques, Adobe Photoshop, Elements, and Lightroom, macro photography, composition, editing and printing, wedding photography, HDR photography, working with speedlights, how to use social media, digital organization, one-on-one instruction, and much more.
Where are classes held?
Unless stated otherwise, classes are held in the Unique University classroom within the Unique Photo SuperStore (123 US Highway 46 West, Fairfield, NJ 07004).
What should I bring to class?
You're encouraged to bring your camera and a notebook and pen to most classes. Some classes will require additional equipment, so please check the class descriptions.
Will lunch or refreshments be included?
Lunch and refreshments are not provided for any classes under 6 hours unless noted.
How do I register for a class?
You can register online, in-store at the concierge, or by phone at either 973-377-6454 or 973-377-2007. Please note that you will need to provide payment information.
Can I register at the door?
For most classes, you're free to register at the concierge desk prior to the start of the class. Please note that there are some classes that offer "Early Bird Special" rates and others that have limited seating, so it would be in your best interest to register prior to the dates of such classes.
I wanted to register for ______ class, but it is now sold out. Is there a waiting list?
Please contact us at 973-377-6454 or email@example.com with the following information: your name, phone number, email address, and the class name and date.
My question has not been addressed here. Is there someone I can contact?
Please contact us at 973-377-6454 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional inquiries.
Unique University Class Cancellation Policy
- Classes costing less than $99 may be canceled up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. For classes costing $100 or more, advanced notice of seven days before the class is necessary for a full refund.
- Requests for cancellation made after these deadlines will be awarded store credit in the amount paid for registration towards a future Unique University seminar or workshop.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the beginning of a class will not be honored and no refund or credit will be given.
- Cancellations of any class utilizing models will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the purchased price (up to $100).
** Attention American Express cardholders: If you cancel a registration for a class costing $100 or more, there will be a 3% cancellation fee deducted from your refund or store credit.