Profoto - D2 500 AirTTL Monolight
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Profoto - D2 500 AirTTL Monolight
- 500 Ws of power
- 5600K color temperature
- Minimum recycle time of 0.03 seconds
- 1/63000th of a second shortest flash duration
- Voltage stabilization
- User-replaceable flashtube
- Changeable reflector
- Auto dump
- The color of the item.
The world’s fastest monolight with TTL
The compact Profoto D2 is a great flash for all kinds of photography. Whether you’re shooting portrait, sports, food or fashion, nothing’s too fast and no job is too difficult. Freeze action with absolute sharpness and shoot in super quick bursts. Use TTL to point and shoot with ease or use HSS to shape light in broad daylight.
Powerful and easy to use, D2 also provides the reliability and color temperature consistency to be a high volume workhorse. With a wide range of 120+ light shaping tools to choose from, the D2 gives photographers who demand only the very best high-end light shaping excellence in a superfast and versatile package.
Important to note: If the D2 is used in high volume studio applications we strongly recommend using the optional High Capacity Flashtube for D2. Contact a Profoto sales representative if you need further advice for your specific application.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Freeze the moment with flash durations up to 1/63,000s.
- Capture the action with super quick bursts up to 20 flashes per second.
- Shoot with AirTTL or manual mode and connect wirelessly with other Profoto Air flashes.
- Enjoy precision and control over a 10 f-stop power range available in 500Ws and 1000Ws.
- Control ambient light with HSS and create crisp images without motion blur at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in re?ector and 300W Halogen modeling light.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- Optional Quartz flashtube for high volume packshot available.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.
There are no reviews for this product.
|Profoto - Profoto|
|Display & Viewfinder|
|Display Type:||LCDIndicators for: Power in 1 stop and 1/10 stop increments Settings Button (Modeling Light, Ready Alert, Sync, Group A-F, Channels 1-8) Test, On/Off Button Power Dial|
|Auto F Stop Range:||f 45 8/10|
|Remote Control:||Built In Air, Remote Opt.|
|Dimensions:||13 × 31 × 18 cm (5.5 × 12.2 × 7.1 in)|
|Maximum Sync Speed:||Up to 1/250 sec in Normal mode; Up to 1/8000 sec in High Speed mode|
|Recycle Time:||0.03-0.6s (quick burst up to 20 flashes/s)|
|Weight:||3.0 kg (6.6 lbs) incl. battery|
In The Box
- 1 × D2 500 AirTTL
- 1 × Power cable
- 1 × Bag XS
- 1 x USB Cable 2.0 Type A to Micro B
You May Also Like
Profoto D1 stands
Product #: FOG1116Our Price: $79.00
Earn 158 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Profoto Honeycomb Grid 20 degree D1
Product #: FOG1122Our Price: $164.00
Profoto Honeycomb Grid 5 degree D1
Product #: FOG1120Our Price: $164.00
Profoto Honeycomb Grid 10 degree D1
Product #: FOG1121Our Price: $164.00
Elinchrom BRX 500/500 Set
Product #: ELG1082Our Price: $1,579.99
Earn 3160 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Profoto D1 Studio Kit 500/1000/1000 Air
Product #: FOG1112Our Price: $5,559.00
Earn 11118 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points