Used Canon 5D Mark IV Body Only - Good
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera
- 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 6+ image processor
- Dual pixel CMOS AF systems
- DCI 4K video recording
- 3.2" 1.62m-dot clear view II LCD screen
- Intelligent viewfinder II
- Digital lens optimizer technology
- Mirror vibration control system
- Built-in GPS module, Wi-Fi and NFC
- Color: Black
- USED: Good Condition
Related Mobile Apps:
- Canon Camera Connect
- Compatible Media:
- CompactFlash; SDXC; SDHC; SD
- Compatible Media:
- A storage medium that is compatible with your portable device, in a form that can easily be removed or accessed by a PC such as a type of memory card that is compatible with your camera.
- A megapixel is one million pixels. It is commonly used to describe the resolution of digital cameras. For example, a 7.2 megapixel camera is capable of capturing roughly 7,200,000 pixels. The higher the megapixel number, the more detail the camera can capture. Therefore, the megapixel count is a significant specification to look for when buying a digital camera.
- Used Condition:
- Used Condition:
- View information on Used Condition status definitions - https://www.uniquephoto.com/returns#usedinfo Indicates level of item use. Excellent - Shows almost no signs of prior use. 90-95% of the item's original condition. Good - Small amount of cosmetic wear and some blemishes from regular use. 80-90% of the item's original condition. Fair - Shows cosmetic wear and marks from being used. 70-80% of the item's original condition.
THIS IS A USED ITEM
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
Improved in technology and loaded with features, the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Body features a 30.4-MP full-frame CMOS sensor that lets you shoot high-quality pictures in almost any light. Use the Dual Pixel CMOS AF for performing smooth, responsive AF while shooting videos in the normal mode or Live View shooting mode. Speaking of AF, the 61-point AF system comes in handy for getting a good focus on subjects. Get a precise exposure metering and detect flickering lights with the help of the 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, which also enhances face-detection and scene-recognition capabilities. Finally, the inbuilt NFC and WiFi connectivity options enable you to share content with compatible devices, select social media sites, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
Optics and Focus
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera body from Canon is compatible with a large variety of Canon EF mount lenses that offer impressive apertures and focal lengths. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF is capable of performing smooth, responsive AF while shooting videos in the Live View shooting mode or the normal mode. Furthermore, the 61-point high-density reticular AF system is useful for focusing on your subjects with immense precision. The shutter speed ranges from 30 seconds to 1/8000th of a second, whereas the ISO sensitivity ranges from 50 to 102,400. The Digital Lens Optimizer technology helps compensate for optical defects from the lens, such as distortion, chromatic aberration, diffraction, and peripheral brightness. The Metering methods, as well as the Exposure and White Balance modes, are essential for various photography situations.
Sensor and Screen
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is equipped with a 30.4-MP full-frame CMOS sensor that enables you to shoot high-quality pictures in just about any light. The 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, which enhances face-detection and scene-recognition capabilities, also provides precise exposure metering and detects flickering lights. The 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD touchscreen comes with a resolution of 1,620,000 dots and a 170° viewing angle for a high-quality viewing experience. The 21-mm Pentaprism viewfinder comes with a 0.71x magnification for viewing subjects clearly, even under bright sunlight. The viewfinder and screen offer a coverage rating of 100% each.
Image and Video
This camera shoots RAW and JPEG photos at its highest resolution of 6720 x 4480 pixels, as well as 4K videos at 30 fps in the MOV, MJPEG, MP4, and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 formats. The DIGIC 6+ image processor is capable of rendering images with immense speed and detail. You can capture infinite JPEG and up to 21 RAW frames continuously at a burst rate of up to 7 fps. Use the Dual Pixel RAW function for recording all the information the camera sensor's pixel architecture is capable of delivering so that you can make fine adjustments after the image is taken.
The EOS 5D Mark IV comes with inbuilt WiFi and NFC connectivity for sharing content with compatible devices, certain social media sites, and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device. For extra storage, you can save your captured content by using up to two CompactFlash and SD memory cards in the slots provided. Use the built-in GPS module to geotag imagery in your camera, as well as to sync time automatically with the Universal Time Code via satellites. A 1865 mAh LP-E6N rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack powers this camera.
There are no reviews for this product.
|Compatible Media:||CompactFlash; SDXC; SDHC; SD|
In The Box
- Used Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Body - Good
You May Also Like
Canon LP-E6NH Li-ion Battery Pack
Product #: CND4747Our Price: $78.00
Earn 156 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flash
Product #: CNH3105Our Price: $499.00
Earn 998 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Canon EOS 5DS R Accessories
Canon W-E1 Wi-Fi Adapter
Product #: CND1716C001Our Price: $29.99
Earn 60 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Accessories
Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip
Product #: CND3575Our Price: $299.00
Earn 598 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
- EF Lenses (Canon)
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM Lens
Product #: CNL5028AOur Price: $1,299.00
Earn 2598 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
Product #: CNL5001BOur Price: $1,999.00 After $200.00 Instant Savings 05/30 - 05/30
Earn 3998 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points