This Canon Kit contains the Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 HSM OS Lens and Sigma EF610 DG Super Flash.
Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Lens
Sigma's 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM is a high-performance 13.8x zoom lens designed to let you enjoy photography through the convenience of one exceptional, compact, high quality, light weight, all purpose lens. This lens delivers all of that and amazing photos as well! Perfect for all shooting situations, at the wide end the Sigmas 18-250mm is perfect for scenic, landscape or group photography; at the long end it can be used for sports actions or great shot from a day on safari. Of course, you can do great candid portraits with it as well.
Three Aspherical glass elements offer correction for distortion. Four Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass provides optimum color correction and sharpness, Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. Roughly equivalent to a 24-400mm lens in the larger format cameras, this lens has an incredible range and flexibility and will deliver stunning images.
- For use with smaller chip APS-c cameras only
- Offers Sigmas OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situations
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- Captures small objects with a minimum focusing distance of 17.7 at all focal lengths & produces a maximum magnification radio of 1:3.4
- Extremely compact weighing only approximately 22 ounces & measures only 4 inches in length.
- A lens hood and front & rear lens caps are included with the lens.
Sigma EF 610 DG Super Flash
The newest addition to the Sigma line of flashes is the most powerful one yet, now offering a Guide number of 61 which translates into 61/m (200/ft) and designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all the most popular digital and film SLR cameras. Advanced features and high performance allows photographers to express their intentions accurately. The EF-610 DG SUPER's auto zoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens' focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover an angle of 17mm. For bounce flash the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. Among the advanced features of this flash is a modeling flash function, multi-pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode, which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the LCD panel to help save battery power. When the flash gun is fully charged, a confirmation "ready' light will be emitted.
- Powerful light output with a Guide number of 61.
- Equipped withadvanced features such as modeling flash and wireless TTL.
- Autozoom function for changing the illumination angle in accordance with the lens angle of view .
- Compatible with most popular cameras.
- A carrying case and flash stand (FS-11) are included with the flash.