The Composer Pro refines and enhances the popular and award winning Lensbaby Composer by upgrading the swivel ball and focus mechanism to provide professional performance. The Composer Pro’s metal swivel ball design and refined focus mechanism deliver ultra-smooth focus and tilt control. The updated focus mechanism features a fluid and accurate dampened focus ring comparable to the focus mechanisms of the highest quality professional manual focus lenses.
This smooth, fluid operation makes the Composer Pro the perfect choice for discerning professional photographers and videographers who want to create ground-breaking creative imagery.
The Composer Pro ships with the Double Glass Optic installed. Each optic delivers a sweet spot of sharp focus that photographers can move around the photo by tilting theComposer Pro’s swiveling lens body. The Double Glass Optic, a 50mm selective focus optic with drop-in aperture discs, provides a tack-sharp Sweet Spot of focus with minimum diffusion at all aperture settings.
Composer Pro Specs:
- Refined metal ball design delivers ultra-smooth focus and tilt control
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Focus Type: Manual
- Size/Weight: 2.25” (5.71cm) high x 2.5” (6.35cm) wide / 4 oz (113.4g)
- Tilts from zero to 17.5 degrees
Double Glass Optic Specs:
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Low dispersion, high refractive index, multi-coated optical glass doublet
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetic aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Selective focus optic (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradual blur)
- Focus distance when used with Composer Pro: 18” to infinity
- 37mm front threads accept all Lensbaby accessory lenses