The DJI Goggles FPV Headset are goggles, which are designed for first-person viewing (FPV) while using compatible DJI products compatible DJI products. The goggles are able to create a unique flying experience by obtaining the video downlink from your DJI aircraft's wireless transmitter, and enabling a first-person view. The DJI Goggles feature dual 5" screens, that each boast a 1080p resolution, with an 85° field of view. Also available, depending on the transmission distance, are 720p60 & 1080p30 video viewing, with a low latency rate of 110 ms.
The Goggles support "Terrain Follow", "ActiveTrack", "TapFly", "Cinematic Mode", "Tripod Mode", and "Fixed-Wing Mode" from DJI's Intelligent Flight Modes. This allows you to easily access important, intelligent features via the featured touchpad (ex: focus adjustment).
The Multiple Interface options enable the ability to connect compatible devices to the goggles via one of its three inputs (micro-USB, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio Jack). microSD cards are supported by the Goggles as well, allowing you to record your flight video.
The physical construction of the Goggles were designed to be worn comfortably, throughout the entire battery life (6-Hours), to avoid fatigue.
- Dual High-Resolution Screens: The DJI Goggles feature dual 1920 x 1080 screens.
- Low-Lag Transmission: 720p @ 60 fps & close range 1080p @ 30 fps viewing are offered with a low latency of 110 ms.
- Head Tracking: Your head movements control the aircraft yaw & camera tilt.
- Head Tracking Gimbal Mode: Only the gimbal will move, without affecting yaw.
- Touchpad & Remote Controller: Allows access to key intelligent features through the DJI Goggles.
- Intelligent Flight Modes: Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode, & Tripod Mode are supported.
- Comfort & Flexibility: The headband design minimizes the amount of pressure on your face, spreading the weight evenly for comfort.
*All Newer DJI Aircraft Models*