Nikon WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller
- Product #:
- Manufacturer #:
- Designed to work with the WR-R10 (transceiver)
- Simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras
- Three radio frequency channels
- Unlimited number of cameras can be controlled
- Usedful for triggering the shutter remotely
- The color of the item.
The WR-T10 is a Wireless Remote Controller that is designed to work with the WR-R10 Wireless Remote Controller (transceiver) to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon D-SLRs. The WR-T10/WR-R10 units use radio frequencies to communicate; by pairing together a WR-T10 and one or more WR-R10 units.
- Photographers can use the WR-T10 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R10 unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use, to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
- An unlimited number of cameras with a paired WR-R10 unit attached can be controlled by the WR-T10 unit.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds, to prevent camera movement.
- D600, D7000, D5200, D5100, D3200, D3100, etc.,
- Requires WR-A10 adapter: D4, D3 series, D800 series, D700, D300 series, D-SLR cameras that employ a ten-pin remote terminal or accessory terminal
There are no reviews for this product.
|Nikon - nikon|
In The Box
- Nikon WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller
You May Also Like
OP/TECH Accessory Pack - 8 (Black)
Product #: OTA5001Our Price: $28.50
Earn 57 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Photo Brand CR2025 3.0v Lithium Battery (sold by the battery)
Product #: GNB1469Our Price: $1.59
Earn 4 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Nikon WR-10 Wireless Remote Controller Set
Product #: NKD27106Our Price: $199.00
Earn 398 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points