Any photographer would know that the camera lens is far more crucial than the camera itself while attempting to take quality pictures. They would also go on record saying that the most expensive camera lens isn't always necessarily the best camera lens. While traveling for a shoot, it is imperative for a professional photographer to carry a variety of camera lenses ranging from fish-eye to telephoto lenses, .
Even for those who are about to venture into photography, Unique Photo offers a range of simple lenses that should meet your needs and help you choose the right kind of lens pertaining to the kind of project being shot. Many factors play into choosing the right kind of lens including the kind of photos that have to be shot, the angle and zoom range of the shoot, plus the geographical and climatic conditions involved. Such professional lenses could be selected from the many Nikon camera lenses or certain best Canon lenses on offer.
Don’t want to specialize? There are some great walk-around and general purposes lenses as well. If you need help selecting a lens, please call us or click here to chat live with a representative.
Unique Photo carries a full line of lenses by Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Canon, Zeiss, Tamron, Lens Baby, and many more.
- Sony updates QX10/QX100 wireless Lens-Style Camera
- 5 tips for better lens care
- Fuji Releases New XF 23mm f1.4 Lens
- Nikon Introduces New DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR/SB-300 Speedlight
- Sigma Announces Mount Conversion Service
- Photographers Beware – Pickpockets Target DSLR Owners
- Panasonic Announces Lumix G 20mm F1.7 II ASPH
- Fujifilm Launches the X-M1
- Nikon Repair Center Taiwan Can Paint Your Beat-Up Lenses White
- Samsung Announces 10mm F3.5 Fisheye for NX
Product #: CNL5018A
Manufacturer #: 2751B002In StockOur Price: $2,099.00
Product #: CNL5028
Manufacturer #: 0344B002In StockOur Price: $999.00
Product #: CNL5001A
Manufacturer #: 1910B002In StockOur Price: $1,599.00