Informational Guides and DVDs
Unique Photo carries a full line of Informational DVD's from a variety of manufacturers such as Blue Crane, Lee Filters, Nikon, and many more.
Product #: AMP20761 | Manufacturer #: AM-20761
- Nikon D800 AnD D800E Softcover Book
- Jon Sparks
- Approx 200 Photos
Product #: BCJBC144 | Manufacturer #: BC144
- Introduction to the D3200’s main controls & settings
- Topics are arranged in chapters
- Move at your own pace
Product #: BCJBC148 | Manufacturer #: BC148- Introduction to the D600's main controls and settings- Topics arranged in chapters
Product #: AMP23287 | Manufacturer #: AM-23287
- D5300 is the latest model in Nikon’s advanced “consumer” series
- Series stands apart in having an articulating rear screen
- Camera is fractionally smaller and lighter
- 24-megapixel sensor
- An “anti-aliasing” filter in front of its sensor
- WiFi and GPS
The Author: Jon Sparks
- An award-winning photographer and writer
- Specializing in landscape and outdoor photography
- Supplies images to the global libraries Corbis and Alamy
- Selling images directly through his own library
Product #: BCJBC209 | Manufacturer #: BC209-TL-BL vs. traditional fill-flash - Flash compensation - Master / remote settings - Commander mode - Hard vs. soft light - Three-point lighting - Slow Sync demystified - Front and rear curtain sync - High speed sync - Controlling the background exposure - Bounce flash techniques - Auto and manual zoom - Illumination patterns - The Inverse Square Law / light fall-off
Product #: LTF9000 | Manufacturer #: BOOK-INSPRO
- 132 page hardback book
- Where top professionals pass on techniques and advice
Product #: GNZ90370 | Manufacturer #: NGC12007A compilation of National Geographic photographer Michael Yamashita's two award-winning documentaries, "When West Meets East" carries both "Marco Polo: The China Mystery Revealed" and "Ghost Flee: The Epic Voyage of Zheng He".
Product #: BCJBC145 | Manufacturer #: BC145
- How Features & Controls Work Together
- Learn to Take Great Photos and Videos
- 104 Minute Run Time
Product #: LTF9001 | Manufacturer #: BOOK-INSPRO2
- Beautifully designed and lavishly illustrated with photographs
- Demonstrates the creative potential of filters
- Also features a number of Technical Articles
- Must-read for those interested in balancing their creativity with technical know-how
Product #: RG1003 | Manufacturer #: RG1003
- Galella took literally thousands of candid shots from 1968 through 1981
- Features many never-before-published photos
- Includes many intriguing shots of her with the Kennedy family
- Includes lingering glimpses into the Jackie-and-Ari years
- Functions as a richly-told visual narrative of the eternal icon’s life
- Acts as the definitive collection of Jackie photographs
- Written contributions by Matthias Harder, Chief Curator of the Helmut Newton Foundation, and Valentino
- Quotes from Michael Kors, Andy Warhol, Halston, Christine Onassis, etc
- Has been produced in two editions:
- Standard first-edition hardcover
- Limited slip-cased edition of 200
Product #: RG1001 | Manufacturer #: RG1001
- Author: Ron Galella
- Galella has compiled his comprehensive body of images of the King of Pop
- Galella shot Michael from his early days right up to the weeks before his untimely death
- Images with Michael & his children, sister,rest of the family and even his pet chimpanzee, Bubbles
Product #: STVLIT91 | Manufacturer #: LIT-900001
Product #: GNKCL1 |
Class Code: UUU7204
- Skill Level:
This exciting educational program with Roman Kurywczak will cover everything you will need to know about photographing wildlife in the field!
We'll cover exotic locations, such as Tanzania, but also include many tips for photographing wildlife closer to home in some unexpected places. Minimum gear requirements will be discussed for both the safety of the wildlife and the photographer, as well as some exciting newer options. Camera settings will be covered including what mode to use as well as choosing the right ISO for wildlife portrait work as well as action photography.
There will be plenty of images examples showing how those settings will provide impact to your images. The program concludes with an in-depth segment on photographing birds in flight!
Class Code: UUU451
- David Wells
- Skill Level:
Hone your photography skills alongside professional photographer David Wells in one of the most visually striking settings on the planet, through thoughtfully-crafted workshops in Morocco’s Imperial Cities and a magical expedition to the Sahara Desert via the Atlas Mountains. Open Sky Expeditions Senior Tour Leader and Photographer Temu Nana will act as our personal host throughout.
Included: Comprehensive pre-departure information, accommodations in deluxe hotels and private desert camps, meals as indicated in the itinerary, and a complimentary travel wallet and personalized travel notebook with your final documents. Scroll down for all details!
Please note that airfare to and back from Morocco is NOT included with this registration. Our tour operator partner can assist you with booking flights (which currently vary from $750 - $900 round-trip from New York depending on which airports you fly into/out of, and if you participate in either extension).
Pricing is subject to change after certain dates. Please refer to the "REGISTRATION RATES" section of the description below for details. Seating is limited to 13 participants. Don't delay in reserving your seat!
Save $500 when you sign up for this excursion by June 20th! Please call Alex at 212-441-0024 or email email@example.com to take advantage of this Early Bird Special price.1 for $5,980.00 2+ for $5,295.00
Earn 59800 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Product #: GNKCL4 | Manufacturer #: GNKCL4
Class Code: UUU281
- Martin Bluhm
- Skill Level:
Black and white photography is the most classic form of expression. Instead of color, the focus is on shapes, patterns, contrast, lighting, and tonal range. There are several methods to make a good B&W photo.
In this class, photographer Martin Bluhm will cover black and white film photography, methods to do digital black and white processing, and a short introduction to infrared photography. The provided examples will show how to see in monochrome, and which scenes are most suitable for black and white!Our Price: $30.00
Earn 300 U-REWARDS Loyalty Points
Product #: UUU276 | Manufacturer #: 276
Class Code: UUU193
- Skill Level:
Experience a NEW level of imaging experience with the Sony a9 Full-Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera! The world’s first full-frame stacked CMOS sensor with 24.2MP resolution. Never miss the action without blackout-free continuous shooting at up to 20 fps and silent, vibration-free shooting at speeds up to 1/32,000 sec.
Join Sony Artisan Brian Smith and try out the Sony a9 on the ultimate subject - professional freeride and mountain bike rider Jeff Lenosky! After Brian's presentation and demo, we'll move outdoors for the live shooting session. Be sure to bring your SD cards so you can shoot with the a9 and take your images home! Our Sony Rep will also be around to answer your questions.
Class Code: UUU7220
- Skill Level:
From Fear To Flash – Getting The Most Out of Your Speedlights
Are you scared to use your flash? Disappointed in the results when you do? Join Nikon Professional Services Representative and professional photographer JC Carey as he demystifies speedlights and helps you take control of your lighting so that by the end of the workshop you can easily get amazing results ranging from natural to dynamic with your Nikon camera and speedlights.
Topics such as high speed sync, off camera lighting, modifiers, and how to set your camera up to take advantage of the Nikon Creative Lighting System will be covered. Don't miss out!
Product #: UUU136 | Manufacturer #: UUU136
Class Code: UUU7030
- Skill Level:
Join professional photographer David Wells as he discusses his travels around the world, as well as recent trips to Morocco, one of the most visually striking locations in the world.
David will also be talking about our upcoming 11-Day Photo Journey to Morocco! From thoughtfully-crafted workshops in Morocco's Imperial Cities to a magical expedition to the Sahara Desert via the Atlas Mountains, this engaging presentation will be sure to inspire! Be sure to come with any questions you may have about the trip. Click here for more information about the adventure.
Product #: UUUH300 | Manufacturer #: UUUH300