Top of Page
Write a Review
- Front Speaker: Press the button to monitor audio via speaker.
- Media Status: Animated indicators show record or playback.
- Transport: Broadcast style deck control buttons.
- LCD Display: Shows video, transport, audio meters and menus.
- Search Buttons: Selects between shuttle, jog and scroll.
- Headphones: 1/4" audio jack to connect headphones
- SSD Slots: Supports SSDs for record and playback.
- SD Card Slots: Supports SD cards and the faster UHS-II cards.
- Menu Buttons: Scroll menus with the search dial.
- Search Dial: Metal search dial with electronic clutch control.
- AC Power Inputs: Built in 100-240V AC power supply
- Remote In/Out: RS-422 deck control, loops to multiple decks.
- Reference In/Out: Built in sync generator for syncing decks.
- Timecode In/Out: Timecode connections from internal generator
- 6G-SDI Video: Supports SD and HD to 1080p60 and ProRes to 2160p30.
- DC Power Input: Broadcast style 4 pin 12V power connection.
- 1G Ethernet: Allows remote deck control and file transfer
- USB-C: Record to external disks or disk arrays
- SDI Monitor Out: 3G-SDI monitor output with graphic overlays.
- HDMI In and Out: Record and play to cameras, projectors and TVs