Mirrorless cameras are the latest concept to hit the market but are rapidly proving to be formidable image capturing tools. They are unique in their combining of interchangeable lenses, larger image sensors than point & shoots, and smaller size relative to traditional DSLR cameras. This makes them an ideal choice for those who are sticklers for superior image quality but would rather not be hassled with the bulkiness and attention-drawing nature of a DSLR camera on their travels. Mirrorless cameras come in a diverse array of shapes, sizes, and features. From compact pocketable models with 1-inch cmos sensors to the class-leading resolution found in some full-frame models, there are mirrorless models to fit almost every skill level, budget, aesthectic, and ergonomic preference.
Let us help you find the right Mirrorless model for your needs! See our Mirrorless model buying guide below or speak to one of our helpful technical consultants.
Unique Photo carries a full line of mirrorless cameras from Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Nikon, Fuji, and Canon
Mirrorless digital cameras are known to produce high quality images with thier single interchangeable lens, which are excellent in terms of a compact camera. These cameras are best suited for amateur or beginner photographers as they have the capability to capture amazing images using different types of lenses. Here, we have given a comprehensive mirrorless camera buying guide which will help you purchase the right camera.
Product #: FJDX2755 | Manufacturer #: 16442755
- 16.3 MP
- APS-C-sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- "Multi Mode Viewfinder"
- Maximum ISO of 51,200
- Compatible with UHS-II format SD memory cards
- Dust & Water Resistant & -10°C low-temperature operation
- Milled magnesium top cover from the mold
- 3.0-inch (1,040K-dot) LCD Monitor
- ISO 51200
- FUJIFILM Camera Remote
- High-speed 1/32000sec electronic shutter
Product #: FJDX1555 | Manufacturer #: 16421555
- High-resolution 2.36million dot OLED display
- Large 3.0-inch 1.04 million-dot LCD monitor
- X-Trans CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- Compatibility with UHS-II format SD memory cards
- Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Free Camera Remote application
FUJINON LENS XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS LENS
- Single versatile zoom
- Featuring a maximum aperture of F2.8
- Focal length range from 27mm wide angle to 84mm telephoto
- Compact size, Fast linear motor-driven autofocus & Built-in functionality of four stops of IS