Unique Photo carries a full line of video tapes by Rode, Olympus, Sennheiser, Sony, and many more.
A good quality microphone can make a world of difference to the audio reception. As a user, you want to capture audio quality that is clean and clear. There are a variety of microphones in the market currently and choosing the right mic for the appropriate purpose is very important. For instance, audio recorded on a camcorder cannot stand up to the voice quality of standalone mics. Therefore, before a purchase is made, basic principle of microphone design needs to be understood. Factors like the weight dimension, the output impedance, power requirements, and frequency response are some factors that play a huge role in determining a suitable microphone for you. This guide will help users understand all of these aspects and more.
Showing results for my store:
Fairfield, NJ More stores
Include additional location stock results
Product #: ROD002 | Manufacturer #: NTG8
- Detail & Low Noise During Wide Shots - Supercardioid Polar Pattern - External RF Biased True Condenser - Withstands Humidity & Adverse Weather
Product #: SEN2003 | Manufacturer #: 001511
- Pro-Video, Location, & TV Recording
- Moisture-Resistant For Humid Conditions
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Professional Sound-Quality
- Ideal For Boompole Mounting
- Phantom Powering Capabilities
- Foam Windscreen To Minimize Wind-Noise
- No Switches, Buttons, Or Dials