Unique Photo carries a full line of video tapes by Rode, Olympus, Sennheiser, Sony, and many more.
A good quality microphone can make a world of difference to the audio reception. As a user, you want to capture audio quality that is clean and clear. There are a variety of microphones in the market currently and choosing the right mic for the appropriate purpose is very important. For instance, audio recorded on a camcorder cannot stand up to the voice quality of standalone mics. Therefore, before a purchase is made, basic principle of microphone design needs to be understood. Factors like the weight dimension, the output impedance, power requirements, and frequency response are some factors that play a huge role in determining a suitable microphone for you. This guide will help users understand all of these aspects and more.
Showing results for my store:
Fairfield, NJ More stores
Include additional location stock results
Product #: TAS2003 | Manufacturer #: TM-2X
- Directional stereo condenser microphone in an X-Y configuration
- Designed with the capacity to easily handle high sound pressures up to 120 dB SPL
- Floating support structure
- Low-cut filter
- Two-stage output level adjustment switch ensures compatibility with a variety of cameras
- Vari-angle microphone structure allows 180º rotation
- Tripod mounting threads
- 33cm connection cord
- Lightweight design (75 g)
- Stereo mini-plug output jack
- Operates on plug-in power from the connected unit
- Included noise isolation arm, furry windscreen, shoe adapter (ISO/JIS specification compliant)
Product #: TAS0099 | Manufacturer #: TM-10LB
- Tascam TM-10LB Lavalier Microphone for DR-10L
- Designed for Use With DR-10L Digital Recorder
- Locking Connector: 1/8" Sennheiser-Style
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Back-Electret Condenser Element
- Cable Length: 63.0"
- Windscreen & Mic Clip (Included)
- Color: Black
Product #: TAS1013 | Manufacturer #: TM-250U
- Plug and go; No driver installation required.
- Compatible with USB class compliant devices (USB Type C connector).
- Supports Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Android and Chrome OS
- Supports 16-bit/48kHz.
- Equipped with a headphone output for direct monitoring.
- Headphone volume knob.
- Mic volume (gain) knob.
- Mic mute button.
- Robust design.