Unique Photo carries a full line of video tapes by Rode, Olympus, Sennheiser, Sony, and many more.
A good quality microphone can make a world of difference to the audio reception. As a user, you want to capture audio quality that is clean and clear. There are a variety of microphones in the market currently and choosing the right mic for the appropriate purpose is very important. For instance, audio recorded on a camcorder cannot stand up to the voice quality of standalone mics. Therefore, before a purchase is made, basic principle of microphone design needs to be understood. Factors like the weight dimension, the output impedance, power requirements, and frequency response are some factors that play a huge role in determining a suitable microphone for you. This guide will help users understand all of these aspects and more.
Showing results for my store:
Fairfield, NJ More stores
Include additional location stock results
Product #: CABHS2120 | Manufacturer #: MHR-122
- Hosa Technology Universal Microphone Holder
- Designed to Hold Mics With Various Diameters
- Spring-Loaded Design
Product #: CABHS2164 | Manufacturer #: XVS-101F
- Hosa Technology Mini Stereo Male to XLR
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Angled Mini Stereo to 3-Pin XLR
- Designed for Microphones With XLR Outputs
- Compatible With Consumer Input Devices
- Compatible with Camcorder Stereo Input