The Fujifilm X-T1 IR Mirrorless Digital Camera is based on a proven design but has been modified for specialized photographic applications. This unique mirrorless digital camera allows you to photograph both IR and UV wavelengths, as well as the visible spectrum. This updated design exceeds 380-1000nm, while the approximate range of most cameras is 400-700nm. This allows you to photograph subjects that are otherwise rendered invisible. This extended range makes the X-T1 IR suitable for forensic, crime scene investigation, and healthcare applications. Other than the distinct spectral sensitivity, the X-T1 IR is identical to the X-T1 in nearly all other areas. The X-T1 IR features a 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, and an EXR Processor II, which produces high-resolution imagery as well as full HD video with an expandable sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600, and a top continuous shooting rate of 8 fps. Fujifilm's X-Trans sensor uses a unique randomized pixel array in order to avoid the use of a resolution-reducing optical low-pass filter. Its sensor provides images with extreme sharpness and clarity. Its imaging system is benefitted by the Intelligent Hybrid AF system, which uses both phase-detection and contrast methods to focus on your subject quickly and accurately. Enhanced manual focusing capabilities are also a result of these features. Focus Highlight Peaking and Digital Split Image are two features which are designed for quickly and precisely determining focus, using intelligent focusing aids for optimized efficiency and improved control. A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder and a 3.0" 1.04m-dot tilting LCD screen are included for image monitoring, review, and menu navigation. Its physical body design expands this versatility through the implementation of manual, physical control dials on the top plate of the camera, as well as customizable buttons. Also included is a Q Menu button for quick access to some of the most useful settings. The X-T1 IR also has a built-in Wi-Fi system for direct sharing of images to an iOS or Android mobile device for instant sharing.
Optics & Focus:
The Fujifilm X-T1 IR Mirrorless Digital Camera has an ISO Range of 100-25600, and a top continuous shooting rate of 8 fps.
Sensor & Screen:
With a 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor, the X-T1 IR is able to produce high-quality images with great sharpness, as well as Full HD video. Its 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder and 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Screen allow for image monitoring, image review, and navigation.
Image & Video:
Its EXR Processor II provides quick performance throughout the entire system of the camera. The X-T1 IR also features modified imaging capabilities, which allow it to pass through both UV and IR wavelenghts, as well as visible standard light. It uses JPEG and Raw image formats, as well as AVC/H.264 and MOV for movie formats. Full HD 1080p video recording is supported at up to 60 fps with other frame rates and formats available. Also included is an HDMI port, which allows for a high-definition playback of your movies to an HDTV, and also supports the use of an external microphone (not included).
- Wireless Connectivity is built-in for the sharing of images directly to your iOS or Android mobile device.?
- Also Included, is a RAW image converter for recording in 14-bit RAW and later processing them to computer-based editing procedures. This allows you to change white balance, exposure, and other controls directly through the menu interface.?
- Interval Shooting is an option, with intervals of 1 second to 24 hours for up to 999 frames.?
- This camera is compatible with UHS-II memory cards for fast transfer speeds during shooting.
- "Multiple Exposure Mode" allows you to overlay imagery in-camera, allowing you to view the final appearance on the LCD screen before even making the final exposure.
- "Motion PanoramaMode" allows you to record views up to 360 degrees wide.
- The EF-X8 shoe-mount flash has a guide of 26.2 feet at ISO 100 and is great for difficult lighting conditions. A sync terminal is available for the use of other external flashes.
- Its NP-W126 Battery allows for approximately 350 frames to be recorded per charge.