The new Eneloop Rechargeable AA 4 Pack Batteries utilizes Sanyos advanced rechargeable battery technology allowing them to be recharged up to 1500 times, 33% more than any eneloop battery! They deliver excellent power performance. They come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the package. These eneloop cells also have increased storage life and better extreme temperature performance than the original eneloop batteries.
- Sanyo Eneloop 2,000 mAh, improved low self discharge rechargeable AA batteries
- Maintain 75 percent of their charge after 3 years of storage
- Can be recharged up to 1,500 times
- Pre-charged and ready to use right out of the package
- Work in extreme temperatures down to 4F
- Provide long lasting power at a cost of only 4 per recharge
- Pre-Charged using power generated from solar energy
- No memory effect batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
The New 1500 Cycle Eneloop Delivers Four Important New Features
- 500 extra charging cycles - The new eneloop is rechargeable up to 1500 times
- 33% improved low self-discharge - The new 1500 cycle battery maintains 75% of its charge for up to 3 years when not in use. The original version maintained 75% of its charge for up to 2 years when not in use.
- Improved low temperature performance - The new 1500 cycle battery can be used in environments down to -4 degrees F. The original eneloop can be used in temperatures as low as 14 degrees F.
- The new eneloop 1500 cycle battery is even more environment-friendly each battery cell is pre-charged using solar energy when it leaves the factory in Japan.
The Best Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries
The eneloop batteries by Sanyo deliver best-in-class Ni-MH high capacity power and are rechargeable up to 1500 times. Devices like cameras flash units and wireless game controllers can easily draw more than 1000mA of current; rapidly depleting alkaline batteries. Eneloop batteries maintain a consistently high voltage level keeping your devices operating for a longer period of time. When you use eneloop Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, you will realize that 1.2V can indeed be better than 1.5V. Eneloop batteries have continued to raise the performance bar in Ni-MH rechargeable technology. eneloop has increased low self discharge performance on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries which allows eneloop cells to store power for longer periods of time.
The new Sanyo eneloop battery incorporates a highly-durable super-lattice alloy which lessens the deterioration of this important alloy material. This super-lattice alloy increases the electrical capacity of the battery chemistry through lower internal resistance and delivers a long lasting, stable voltage output. A new strong, thin outer case has also been added to the eneloop battery design in order to improve the internal cell space efficiency. The new case optimizes the balance of the components and when combined with other improvements have led to an increase in the number of times that eneloop batteries can be recharged.
Incredibly Long Storage Life
Sanyo 1500 cycle rechargeable eneloop Ni-MH batteries maintain up to 75% of their charge after three years of storage compared to conventional rechargeable batteries which often have 0% charge after only 2 years of non-use.
Keeps Your Devices Powered in Extreme Cold Weather
Keep your portable players, cameras, flashlights and other devices powered in the winter. eneloop 1500 cycle and XX batteries deliver exceptional performance at extreme low temperatures, down to 4F.