Whether you are struggling with posing brides and grooms, or simply need some inspiration, this book will help you attain the images you have in your mind's eye - with finesse, style, and elegance. This in-depth guide to posing techniques has over 500 images illustrating the use of poses in the context of a wedding. There is a fascinating array of images from around the world, shot by amazing photographers such as Yervant, Chenin Boutwell, Dave & Quin and David Beckstead.
In fact there are over 70 contributors including many that we have discovered for the first time from all corners of the world. Each of these images is accompanied by text describing the image or pose, and detailing exactly what makes it work. Read as a whole, the guide offers a wealth of knowledge on how to pose, see light and look for leading lines, reflections and shadows, whilst creating images with finesse and elegance. It also provides valuable advice on how to interact with your couples to get the best results, how to pose larger couples in a flattering manner, and how to cope when the bride and groom are of different heights.
Priced at less than most photographers charge for a small reprint this book will undoubtedly help you improve your posing technique, visualise and see more shots, and ultimately make more money through extra sales. Measuring approximately 7x5 inches the book has been designed to fit into your camera bag or jacket pocket, so its there at your fingertips when you need some inspiration.
- Basic Posing Techniques with a step by step guide
- How to pose larger people
- Creating dynamic group shots that your couples will love
- Setting Expectations
- Developing a Connection with you clients to put them at ease
- Finding good light
- The Wedding Day from Bridal preps to the first dance
- Hints and Tips and Mistakes to Avoid
- Shadows and Reflections by David Beckstead
- Complexity in Composition by David Beckstead
- Posing and Personality by Chuck Arlund
- Workflow and Photoshop by Michael O'Neill
- Posing Hands Gallery by Andrena Douglass
- Off Camera Flash by TriCoast
- The DQ Approach by Dave and Quin Cheung