The Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs is part of the 055CX series, which was designed to meet the needs of demanding professionals and photography enthusiasts who want the best in terms of performance and quality. It has been improved with the use of carbon fiber tubing for its legs. Thanks to innovative production techniques - which allow for high quality 100% carbon tube structures - the 055CX series guarantees a higher load capacity and an increased height with a lighter overall weight (-20%) thanks to a completely new design, which allowed to lighten the components.
The 055CXPRO3 is a 3-leg section tripod, with a center column design that allows it to be used in either vertical or horizontal position. By extending the column to its highest vertical position, the column can be swung over to horizontal without removing the head or disassembling the column itself.
The 055CXPRO3 also features several other improvements, such as an improved leg locking system, redesigned angle adjustment levers, and a leveling bubble that is incorporated into the head plate.
- Magnesium die castings and magnesium top plate with an integrated leveling bubble
- 3-faceted 100% carbon fiber center column, which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned more ergonomic flip locks
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (23,47,66 & 89)