For centuries, the genuine Arches Velin Museum Rag has been chosen to create lithographies, intaglio etchings, engravings and collotypes by world-renowned artists. Today, the original Arches Velin is available for the inkjet Fine Art & Photo market.
This paper is naturally age-resistant and has a unique fine-grained, smooth surface and structure and offers a pure white tone without OBAs. It is ideal for sophisticated photographs and museum-grade applications, as well as fine Art printmaking.
Product Features & Benefits
- 100% Rag
- Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
- Dries instantly
- Water resistant
- No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
- Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation