The Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly 788 With Light, that illuminates the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smear usually caused by contaminated fibers. The light of Arctic Butterfly 788 (With Light) makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator. The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers. These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers). By implementing nano-coating technology for charge enhancements and by using super thin fibers for maximum lift capability along the AB-788's rotary motion for cleaning/charging (without the use of canned air) makes the Arctic Butterfly 788 (With Lighrt) a sensor cleaning tool.
Because of its safety features all models of Arctic Butterfly can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensor and DLSR's with built in sensor cleaning systems
- Three Stage Power Button On/Off - Equipped with light
- Requires 1 AAA batteries (not included)
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- No canned air - Completely travel safe
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of the Arctic Butterfly through a non-conductive joint