Flash and Continuous Lighting
Every photographer wishes it was always ‘magic hour’ but sadly that isn’t the case, so sometimes additional light is required. It is also impossible to always have your subjects lit perfectly in a studio with big monobloc lights, so sometimes a shoe mount flashgun will just have to do. Check out all of the great flashguns and light modifying accessories we carry for beginners to advanced strobists.
Unique Photo carries a full line of flashes including Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Sunpak, and many more.
- Vogue Photo Contest or Shameless Rights Grab?
- Product Advisory: Canon EOS-1D X & EOS-1D C
- Zombies, Cameras, and Fear: “Outlast” For Playstation 4
- Spin to Win – Panoramas Made Easy with Spinpod
- Create Your Own Camera with Lomography’s Konstruktor Kit
- Justin Bieber vs Paparazzi (Again)
- Pentax Jumps Back With 3 New Cameras: Two DSLRs and a Mirrorless
- Nikon 1 Firmware Roundup
- Samsung GalaxyS4 Zoom Officially Announced
- WWDC 2013: What Will iOS 7 Do For Photographers?